Do you want to know what are the 10 Largest Companies, then you are at the right place. In this article, I am being told about World’s Most Valuable Companies in 2019, which is ranked according to their market capitalization. Talking about these top 10 companies, their total market cap is 5.82 Trillion that is twice of India’s Normal GDP (2.61 Trillion) and equal to third largest economy which is “Japan”.
Top 10 Largest Companies in The World
Here we are talking about market cap because it reflects the company’s real value which is in the stock market as the value of shares. In simple language, this is the total value of any Company’s Outstanding Shares. All of the below values are given in Billion US Dollar i.e. 1 billion dollars = 7 thousand million [70,00,00,00,000 India Rupees].
#1 Microsoft [Market Cap $987.84 Billion]
- Industry : Software Development, Technology.
- Products : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Xbox etc.
- Founded: 4 April 1975
- Founders: Bill Gates, Paul Allen
- Number of Employee’s : 1,31,000
- Revenue : $ 110.36 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 987.84 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Redmond, Washington (United States)
I do not think a name “Bill Gates” needs to introduce. This is the name that has been the first place in the list of the richest persons for many years. He started with a home-made Windows software that made it easy to work and today it is in every computer. even i am writing this post with windows software.
#2 Apple Inc. [Market Cap $974.28 Billion]
- Industry : Electronics, Information Technology.
- Products : Personal Mobile Phones, Computers and Tablets etc.
- Founded: 1 April 1976
- Founders: Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne
- Number of Employee’s : 1,32,000
- Revenue : $ 265.59 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 974.28 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Cupertino, California (United States)
Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne did what that people can not even think about it. Initially, due to his love for technology, he was in it and first he created a personal computer. but the real success came when he did the first iPhone Lunch in 2007.
#3 Amazon [Market Cap $966.18 Billion]
- Industry : Retail Business, E-Commerce Company
- Founded: 5 July 1994
- Founder: Jeff Bezos
- Number of Employee’s : 5,66,000
- Revenue : $ 232.88 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 966.18 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Seattle, Washington (United States)
Amazon is a US multinational technology company that is ranked among the world’s #No 1 e-commerce companies.It is mainly an online store where any person can sell their goods and anybody can buy that goods, along with the help of Affiliated Marketing , you can also sell other goods. When Amazon first launched in 1995 as a website that only sold books, founder Jeff Bezos had a vision for the company’s explosive growth and e-commerce domination. He knew from the very beginning, he wanted Amazon to be “an everything store.
#4 Alphabet Inc. [Market Cap $ 822.96 Billion]
- Industry : Internet, Multinational Conglomerate Company.
- Founded: 2 October 2015
- Founders: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Products : Android, AdSense, Analytics, Blogger, Calico, Drive, YouTube etc.
- Number of Employee’s : 1,00,000
- Revenue : $ 136.82 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 822.96 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Mountain View, California (United States)
Alphabet is an American multinational company and is an Assistant Company of Google. Google is not just a search engine today. if we are using Internet, then it’s just because of Google only. Google has provided so many products that you can easily earn money from Google sitting at home. and without Google I do not think you can read this article.
Also Read: – Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Success Story
#5 Facebook [Market Cap $ 557.97 Billion]
- Industry : Social Network, Internet.
- Founder: Mark Zuckerberg
- Founded: February 2004
- Number of Employee’s : 30,000+
- Revenue : $ 55.83 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 557.97 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Menlo Park, California (United States)
Who does not know Facebook, it is a social network company, which is a huge platform for Social Media. Although the number of users of Facebook has decreased in the last few years and its growth has decreased. then also Facebook is huge medium of sharing photos and videos on social media.
#6 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. [Market Cap $ 537.27 Billion]
- Industry : Insurance, Finances, Railway Transport, Utilities, Food and Non-Food Products
- Owner : Warren Buffett
- Number of Employee’s : 370,000+
- Revenue : $ 247.5 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 537.27 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
Warren Buffett who is the King of World Stock Market. They started this company and gradually bring it to higher level. At present, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Has a major share of American airline carriers.
#7 Alibaba [Market Cap $ 506.02 Billion]
- Industry : Multinational Conglomerate Company.
- Founders: Jack Ma , Joseph C. Tsai, Peng Lei, Trudy Dai
- Founded: 4 April 1999
- Number of Employee’s : 70,000+
- Products : E-Commerce, Online Auction Hosting, Online Money Transfers…
- Market Cap Value : $ 506.02 Billion Dollar
- Revenue : $ 39.89 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Hangzhou, China
Alibaba Company is the world’s largest Virtual Trading Platforms.With the help of online platform this company facilitates importers and exporters to business together in easy way. The company also owns Aliexpress.com. where the Chinese market sells its products worldwide and Taobao Market is also China’s largest online shopping platform.
#8 Tencent [Market Cap $ 473.74 Billion]
- Industry : Multinational Conglomerate, Internet.
- Founded: 11 November 1998
- Founders: Ma Huateng, Zhang Zhidong, Chen Yidan, Xu Chenye, Zeng Liqing
- Number of Employee’s : 54,000+
- Revenue : $ 312.69 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 473.74 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Shenzhen, China
Tencent is a Chinese Internet company that was established in 1998. this is world’s largest company in Entertainment, Artificial intelligence, Technology and Internet-related services & products. and it is also ranked 8th in list of the world’s most expensive companies.
#9 Johnson & Johnson [Market Cap $ 377.04 Billion]
- Industry : Medical Device Company, Pharmaceuticals.
- Products: Producing Drugs and Medical Equipment
- Headquartered : New Brunswick, New Jersey (United States)
- Revenue : $ 81.58 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap : $ 366.40 Billion Dollar
Johnson & Johnson Company produces Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Products. Johnson & Johnson Company was named in 1986 on three brothers, Robert Wood Johnson, James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson, who owns the company.currently about 134,000 Employees work in it and is also included in the list of Top 10 Biggest Companies.
#10 JPMorgan Chase [Market Cap $ 376.69 Billion]
- Industry : Investment Banking Company.
- Founder: J. P. Morgan
- Number of Employee’s : 2,50,000+
- Revenue : $ 109.02 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 376.69 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : New York (United States)
- This is America’s largest commercial bank.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is the largest bank in the United States, and is ranked by S&P Global as the sixth largest bank in the world by total assets as of 2018, to the amount of $2.535 trillion. It is the world’s most valuable bank by market capitalization.
So, I hope you like to know about 10 Largest Companies of the word
share with your friends