THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF HOT TEA FOUNDERS AROUND THE WORLD. MOST PEOPLE START THE DAY WITH TEA.
All teas come from the tea plant Camellia Sinensis. An evergreen shrub, which originated in Asia, is nowadays cultivated throughout the world in tropical and subtropical regions. It can reach up to thirty feet in height
SO TODAY, LET’S KNOW SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TEA…
Facts About Tea
2. It is said that a cup of hot water was placed in front of a Chinese king ‘Shan Nung’, in which accidentally the leaves of tea fell, and the color of that water changed. When the king drank this drink, he liked this new flavor and started drinking tea since then.
3. Tea is the beverage after water, which is the most drowned in the world.
4. Initially the tea was drunk only in winter as medicine. The tradition of drinking it daily started in India.
5. India started drinking tea from 1835.
6. It is said that there are more than 1,500 varieties of tea in which black, green, white and yellow tea are quite popular.
7. If the leaves of tea are soaked in water for some time and spread their smell to the house then it works as a natural ‘all-out’ and gives a mosquito.
8. Tea is the national drink of Afghanistan and Iran.
9. People of England drink 16 million tea cups daily. Accordingly, 60 billion cups of tea are consumed in the year.
10. The use of black tea is 75% of the total tea.
11. Tea production in India is mainly in Assam and T is also the national beverage of Assam.
12. China is number one in tea production and India is on second place.
13. The most consumption of Black Tea is in India.
14. 80% of tea consumption in the US is in the form of ice tea.
15. Every person in Turkey consumes 10 cups of tea daily.
16. Tea contains antioxidants, which protect you from aging.
17. Drinking black tea while empty stomach increases the stomach and can cause acidity and indigestion.
18. Drinking tea while empty stomach it affects your appetite or stop appetite. If this happens then you can be deprived of the necessary nutrition.
19. If the tea is too boiled then it becomes more harmful.
20. Drinking Strong Tea increases the risk of getting ulcer.
21. Drinking 4-5 cups of tea a day increases the risk of prostate cancer in men.
22.Tea bag was invented by mistake.
23. American businessman Thomas Sullivan sent tea samples in a silk bag and sent it to the customer. The customer accidentally put the whole silk bag in hot water. When Sullivan began to gain the advantage of his mistake, he started making tea in bags and started selling it.
24.Tea contains an inelastic name called ‘L-Theanine’, which helps increase your brain power, reduces stress, develops wisdom, and does not allow you to sleep for a while.
Do you have any tips or facts about tea that we’re missing? Share them with us on our Comment section.