Amazing Facts About Nepal
country of Asia, lying along the southern slopes of the Himalayan mountain ranges. It is a landlocked country located between India to the east, south, and west and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north. Its territory extends roughly 500 miles (800 kilometres) from east to west and 90 to 150 miles from north to south. The capital is Kathmandu.
1. South Asia’s oldest country is Nepal!
2. country never celebrates any independence day. It means that Nepal has never been the slave of anybody!
3. As per our holiday every Sunday in India. It is celebrated every Saturday in Nepal!
4. The flag of Nepal is the only national flag in the world that is not rectangular.
5. In Nepal, 123 languages are spoken!
6. Another whole world is using the 4G-5G internet. Even today, the speed of 7. internet in Nepal is just 256 KBPS!
7. In Nepal, inverted hands are not used to eat food!
8. The world’s most beautiful snow leopard is found in Nepal!
9. You will be surprised to hear this, because the biggest festival is Mahashivaratri.
10. The world’s tallest Tilicho lake is in Nepal only!
11. There are many tribes of Nepal in which the same woman has more than one husband, and she lives with everyone!
12. More than 81% of population is Hindu, so it is also considered a Hindu Rashtra!
13. The world’s smallest person Chandra Bahaduradagi belongs to Nepal, whose height is just 54.6 cm!
14. More than half of Nepal’s population never drink alcohol.
15. most famous fast food is “MOMO”, which is also popular in India now a days!
16. In the case of water accession, Nepal’s name comes second in the world!
17. country was very famous for charas-tobacco etc. But now it is illegal to buy, sell, and use charas, tobacco.
18. people have a lot of respect for Lord Buddha. Mahashivratri is a big festival of Nepal.
19. Of the ten highest mountains in the world, eight are in Nepal. It has the highest height of Mount Everest, 8,848 meters.Therefore Nepal is very famous in the world!
20. Nepali “Gorkha” is a part of the British Army since 1816.