The world has become digital and it is becoming more smart. In today’s date, you can use Online Money Transfer App to transfer money online from your mobile to any other person sitting in any corner of the world. and it is also very easy. In India, it has been seen very fast in the last few years because when the demonetization was made, the main objective of the government was to increase the online payment and make the cashless economy of the country. that is really happened and the people liked it a lot. along with it a new method of transaction came in Digital Payment.
After its arrival, many big companies, and especially Startups , started creating new apps for online payment, and their number increased. Which is why people are not able to understand which app is good and which is not and what online money transfer app should we use.
- Best Money Transfer Apps in India
7 Best Money Transfer Apps in India
In this Article we will see which are the Best Money Transfer Apps which you can use. Before you understand what is a basic feature in a better money transfer application –
- Easy to Use
- direct Link with bank account
- Everywhere Acceptable
1. BHIM App (Online Money Transfer App)
When the Demonetization was was made, the government launched BHIM UPI App on December 30, 2016 to boost Cashless Economy. Its full name is Bharat Interface for Money. which is India’s first UPI app, according to the Government with the help of UPI you can make Money Transactions directly from one bank to another. At the same time, BHIM App is most commonly used in India because –
- Due to being a UPI, it serves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days of the year.
- You can use it to send money, make payments, Mobile Recharge & DTH Recharge etc.
- BHIM is Simple and Secure, it remains linked to your Aadhar Card and it works in all Banks.
- With this you can easily check Bank Balance, Statement and Transaction History etc.
- You can make a transaction up to Rs 20,000 at a time and it has a daily limit of Rs 40,000.
Download BHIM APP –
2. Paytm (Online Money Transfer App)
Who does not know today, Paytm is the country’s most popular Online Money Transfer App. Which was launched by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010, has more than 15 million downloads. Paytm’s Full Form “Pay Through Mobile” is currently the easiest and safest way to paytm online payment through you –
- paytm had features like Bill Payment, Online Shopping, Mobile & DTH Recharge, Money Transfer and many more.
- Because Paytm is a UPI app, you can transact from one bank to any other bank.
- It is fast and secure, with many offers running in it, which gives you cashback up to 100%.
- It gets Accepted everywhere because every person gets an unique QR Code and by scanning you can pay to the person.
Download Paytm APP –
3. PhonePe (Online Money Transfer App)
PhonePe which is a product of Flipkart that was launched in 2015. It is also a UPI Payment app that you can use in the same way as other Payment Apps, along with it supports Bank to Bank Transaction. and You get many benefits in this –
- There is a daily limit of 1 lakh and up to 30 lakhs per month.
- It does transactions directly from your bank account, for which only Mobile Number is required. and you can also use bank account number and IFFC code to transfer money.
- This gives you a more attractive offer than any other app, so you can get a more cashback.
- Because of UPI,you will get service 24X7
- It is popular so it is Acceptable almost everywhere.
Download PhonePe APP –
4. Google Pay (Tez)
Google pay is developed by Google and it was named Google Tez, but later it was re-launched on September 19, 2017 and Rename by Google Pay. This is the UPI (Unified Payments Interface) Payment app, just like PhonePe, BHIM, Paytm, you can use it for
- Send or receive money,
- Online Payment or Recharge.
- Can transact from one bank to another bank.
- It’s Easy & Fast, as well as being a Google product, this is to much secur.
- In this, you can register only with the mobile number.
- Apart from this, it is popular for its Rewards system.
- You can do a maximum of Rs 1 lakh rupee transection and maximum 10 transactions in a day.
Download Google Pay APP –
5. PayPal (Online Money Transfer App)
PayPal is the best online payment company in the world, it is an American company which was founded in 1998. If you have to send or receive money to anyone outside India, PayPal is a good option for you.
To create an account in PayPal, you will need your PAN Card, Email ID. With this, you can make any transactions in the world from your bank account. It is very simple and safe. This PayPal’s gives 100% Security for Payment as well as gives you good offers and coupons too. currently Transaction limits at once $10,000.
Download PayPal APP –
6. JIO Money (Online Money Transfer App)
JIO Money is Online Payment App which was Developed by Reliance Jio, which was launched on April 2018. It allows mobile recharge, online payment, sending or receiving money. Along with this it gives you better convenience, discount, offers and coupons. Also, if you recharge Jio Money from Jio, you get Cashback and more data, you can also use Bank to Bank Transactions. Currently, more than one million downloads in Google Play Store have been downloaded.
Download JIO Money APP –
7. Mobikwik (Online Money Transfer App)
Mobikwik is a Mobile Phone Based Payment System and Digital Wallet. Beginning in April 2009, Mobikwik is a secure e-wallet app. You can do Online Bills Payment, Mobile / DTH Recharge, EMI Payments and other online transactions. The Mobikwik app is also support UPI Due to being a UPI, it serves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days of the year.
Mobikwik has a lot of hold in the market because it has been partnering with more and more merchants, you get a lot of offers and cashback.
Download Mobikwik APP –