If you are one of the coffee lovers and like to drink it. So it’s very important for you to know these things. For Tea facts Click Here
This drink has many health benefits and has many disadvantages. Let’s talk about interesting coffee facts.
Facts About Coffee
- Coffee is the world’s second largest commodity after crude oil. Coffee is consumed in large quantities, making it the most loved drink after water. Its value is more than $ 100 billion worldwide.
- The first coffee house was opened in England in 1652. Women were only allowed to come to this place to serve men . In addition, his entry was prohibited.
- The smell of burning wood is the most recognized smell in america. Then the smell of coffee is second most recognized.
- Renowned coffee seller Starbucks uses 93 million gallons of milk every year. This quantity will be enough to fill the swimming pool of 155 Olympics. With this, he also used 2.3 billion paper cups per year.
- According to historical facts, arabian has discovered coffee. And they declined to share his discovery with another country.
- In the 17th century, a Muslim pilgrim “Baba Budan” smuggled 7 fertile coffee seeds. He brought these seeds from aarab country to India. It is said that as of today, the coffee that is available all over the world has come from these seven seeds.
- According to statistics, American citizens are the world’s leading coffee consumers. They drink 450 million cups of coffee every day. Those people consume more than 150 billion cups per year.
- Coffee plant has the main two species. 1- Coffee Arabica (originated in the Middle East) 2- Coffaya Robusta (discovered in Congo).
Coffee arabica tree produces good quality coffee. It is also cultivated in a big way. This coffee is 3/4 per cent of the total coffee grown in the world.
Seeds of Robusta Coffee/ Bins are hard. This coffee contains 40% to 50% caffeine. These bins are mostly used to make instant coffee.
Coffee Tree offers half a kilo (one pound) of ground coffee throughout a year. There may be disparity in quality and rank in different areas.
In general, it takes 3 to 4 years for a coffee tree to mature. Once it matures, each tree will give one to two pounds of coffee beans according to the season.
Light roast coffee has a higher amount of caffeine than dark roast coffee. The longer the coffee is roasted, the more the caffeine of the bins is cooked.
- Coffee Business employs around 25 million people worldwide, according to statistics.
- Brazil is the largest coffee producing country in the world. There are more than 4 billion coffee trees
- One-third of the world’s total consumption of coffee is grown in Brazil.
- If we create list of 5 major coffee producing countries all over the world, it will bring the name of Brazil, Vietnam, Indonesia, Colombia and India.
- Many studies show that men who drink 6 or more cups of coffee daily reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 20%.
- Coffee Word is invented by the Arabic “Kuwah”. It means “alcohol”.
- The most expensive coffee in the world is Indonesia’s “Kopi Luwak” or “Civet Coffee.” It is made from coffee bins. This coffee bins are eaten by Asian palm civet. The beans sell for $600 to 1 pound or $50 per cup.